I Parigi Corbinelli Residenze, Florence, Italy



I Parigi Corbinelli Residenze

I Parigi Corbinelli - Residenza d'Epoca is a unique B&B on the Tuscan hills about 10 kilometers drive from Florence. It is owned by two brothers – a true family business! The place is a very romantic complex of buildings, the oldest of which dates back to the 14th century. There is an annex, the main building with a tower, a lovely garden, and a pool area with a lot of different lounging areas. It has so much character and soul that I was in love with the place immediately!

I arrived quite late in the evening after sightseeing in Florence. We were traveling with my boyfriend in Tuscany by car so I was looking for a place with free parking and this place had it. A bus stop is also close to the residence if you don't have a car. It was not difficult for us to find it with the GPS, but based on the message that they send me with coordinates, many people have had trouble finding the place. I Parigi Corbinelli was at the end of a very narrow and steep driveway. The last turn from the main street can be a little difficult to spot I suppose. There was also one restaurant on that street, but there are no other restaurants in the proximity of this B&B.






My Golden Suite In the Tower

The receptionist kindly introduced us to the place. He showed us up to our room and how to open the gates. This renovated ancient castle has 12 sophisticated suites. For that reason, it is often fully booked, especially during the high season. We had a suite in the tower with spectacular views over the hills and countryside. It had a royal feel to it as it was decorated with golden textiles. We were positively surprised by the size of the room and the fact that it had a separate breakfast area. There were coffee and tea-making facilities in the room. The bathroom had a shower cabinet and free toiletries for the clients. I was very impressed with the room, but the view impressed me the most! I felt like a queen in this golden room!






Amenities Open 24/7

The pool area also has an amazing view! There are a lot of different seating areas for sunbathing and lounging. This place is so relaxing and peaceful after exploring bustling Florence that it would have been an absolute pleasure to stay more than one night in this location. Fortunately, the pool is open 24 hours so we were able to use the pool, even though we arrived late.






The other facilities this B&B offers are a small kitchenette for all the clients to use and a very welcoming lounge for board games or some reading. 




Breakfast In the Garden

They offer breakfast in the lovely garden in the summer and indoors in the winter. To my regret, our flight left early in the morning and we didn't have a chance to enjoy this. So I would definitely recommend a longer stay in this beautiful accommodation because of its true Italian charm and because it can serve as an excellent base for exploring gorgeous Florence and Tuscany by car. It has private free parking and a convenient distance from many beautiful cities like Siena or San Gimignano – both of which I recommend visiting wholeheartedly!



Comments